View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 11:47 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe2324 View Post
Primary Doc thinks its "anxiety," ... or some sort of psychosomatic response which is complete BS to me..
As much as you think it's "BS" it can be very possible. The only way to prove if your symptoms are due to Conversion Disorder(CD)/Functional Neurological Disorder(FND) is to see a Psychiatrist to find what medication(s) may help and a Psychotherapist for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).

Unfortunately, for many, CD/FND can cause many types of symptoms including Neurological type symptoms.

Information about CD/FND:

Welcome - neurosymptoms.org

HOME FND Hope - FND Hope

I know someone who has FND and before accepting her problems as such, hundreds of thousands of dollars were spent on finding a "real" answer. She also went out of state to The Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic to find what was causing her symptoms.

I re-read your past posts and it appears you experienced more symptoms after reading about MS. This would be an indication anxiety, CD/FND would be causing your symptoms.

Quote:
First started with an overactive bladder (which at the time was attributed to prostatitis)
Even as early as 40 you can start to have prostrate problems. It would be wise to take this issue very seriously. Te older you get the more issues that can arise.