View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 01:02 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
I am finally posting this info here as some may understand about HGH and so much of our declining health. I've been using a HGH homeopathic transdermal gel for going on 7 months now, and the changes, all positive. My daughter who is 55 and gone thru a lot of damage including years of anemia, so improved too going on 10 months use.

Our medical world is failing us as doctors are not testing for IGF1 levels in our aging bodies and so we are not getting support to improve overall.

There is a LOT of information about this missed hormone and the test and about 20 yrs ago when I was 60, an alternative MD offered me injections but I declined. Now here I am at 81 using the transdermal homeopathic gel and not 20 again but I'm much better... I went thru the last 10 yrs of terrible issues which are started with hip replacement and all it's complications. I have so close to TKR and now since the "gel" I can't imagine cutting up my knee.

Here is one link which I think says a lot and keep in mind this is about HGH overall and not about the homeopathic microdosing product I'm using on my skin.

Dr. Andrew Weil, AARP, Human Growth Hormone by Jeffrey Dach MD

If anyone wants to know more, send me a private note and I'll add what I can and tell you the product I'm using. It's new but the acceptance is overwhelming.
I meant to make this comment with my post, I have been doing so much reading and research on this vital hormone (Master Hormone) and have come to believe that possibly/probably SO MANY of our health conditions could be reduced and managed better if this IGF1 hormone was in a good place in our bodies.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote