View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 11:22 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member
Default HGH and Chronic Pain (Back and more)

I'm 81, have lived with chronic OA back issues for over 60 yrs, went thru a terrible hip replacement almost 10 yrs, left me with more pain, whole right side of body is a mess.

I do not want heavy duty pain meds, especially oxy, had them a couple times after surgery and could not wait to get rid of them.

Don't want pain pumps etc....so have learned to live with what I do. For the last few yrs at least since hip replacement and knee infection I have been taking 2 ibuprofen every 6 hrs...this keeps things manageable for me. I don't see myself being pain free....but manageable yes.

About 7 months ago, thru my daughter, a homeopathic transdermal HGH gel came into my life. After a few months on it, I found I could reduce the 2 ibuprofen to 1 every 6 hrs and that's where I am now for a couple months....this is gold to me.

Research of HGH Therapy for Chronic Back Pain Treatment

If you want to know what I'm using, ask me. There are SO MANY HGH products on the market and I can only speak for this one I'm using.

This product is quite new on the market and has gone viral on facebook. My daughter found it there. I'm not on FB. Many say it only gets better with time so who knows maybe I'll end up pain free at the year mark or so.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lash (10-15-2019), tamiloo (08-17-2019)