View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 12:29 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks Snoopy again for your time.

Yes you are right that people can read sx and then develop some sort of functional neurological condition afterwards -- but I'm not sure if that's me. My sx seem to fit some sort of progressive neuropathic disease process like MH suggested.. but I have not ruled it out completely either and am open to the possibility. Thanks for the links btw.

As for MS - I appreciate your input on that as well. I know it can be a very difficult disease to diagnose but I appreciate the feedback from those who have have a better understanding of the illness and have a better feel for what I should be looking for and the type of questions to ask doctors in order to get a diagnosis/ even if it is just to exclude one possibility.

I will continue to search... but I'm just trying not to lose hope. I've read so many people on Facebook who were simply told their condition was IDIOPATHIC and doctors just move on and leave them largely untreated.

While I realize there may be no cure/ better treatment.. just not knowing that is going on or even if there is a possibility of a better course of action is killing me.

Thanks again.
Joe2324 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (08-17-2019)