View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 01:42 PM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Default Brain treatments, includingCognitive FX : opinions ? I am looking into it for myself

I have had multiple concussions starting at the age of 5, through the age of 25. No, the parents were not abusers : I was very active in sports that were injury prone, and also was in a couple of car wrecks.

I am a looking into different therapies that claim to heal, retrain, or otherwise help the brain. The injuries were decades ago, and I'm not a kid anymore, so I am looking for people who have experience in being treated for old injuries.

Cognitive FX was mentioned my my physical therapist. A PT she knows sent her 17 year old football player son to FX, with great results . From what I've read- the results in younger people with newer injuries is far more noticeable ( no surprise there).

Any older folks with old head injuries and PERSONAL experience ( not hearsay, please) of treatments or cures, I would love to hear about your results and recommendations.

Has anyone been to Cognitive FX ?

Thanks for your help. I am considering investing almost $12000 in FX, but the reviews seem to all be on their website= suspicious ?
juie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote