View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 11:59 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi All,

My father has settled in well. He is such a busy man. He now is having his huge oversized garage sided (currently not vinyl siding some other product that require painting) and house( which is aluminum sided) painted to match. I helped him with getting bids etc during our visit and we decided on a company. Will start this project end of September as this is a very busy season for siding work. The problem is his home he moved from was all brick, solid and maintenance free. This place is smaller and needed some TLC. But in a much better neighborhood and safe. He likes it but needs things just so. Mean while my summer projects have been put on hold, again. I did pick a paint color for my master bath. It has a grey or light blue silver mist color involved but need to get a sample.

I am feeling better. Going to see my primary MD's backup today, as my primary is on vacation for two weeks. Need med adjustment now and she will listen I hope.

I hope this post finds you all feeling as good as possible. I have crawled out of a big hole and can see the light. Finally!

Take care
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-19-2019), Dmom3005 (08-19-2019), mymorgy (08-19-2019)