View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 08:12 PM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Default Nerve pain everywhere

Hello. I am a 34 year old male, who's been suffering from nerve pain for the last ten months or so. It started with a freezing sensation on my stomach and right arm, and has since then gradually evolved to burning and then eventually also stinging some places. From being only on my right arm and stomach, it has spread to pretty much everywhere on my body. It has only gotten worse and worse, especially the last couple of months. The last couple of months it has been the most severe in my face, mouth and on my elbows. My face is burning, as is my mouth, but neither is very sore to the touch. My elbows sting every time I touch them or if textiles get in contact with them. If I press the elbows with my hand, it stings more. As I said, I have nerve problems pretty much everywhere, but those are the most severe things. I burn slightly on the trunk and arms and legs when in contact with my own skin or textiles.

Does anyone else relate to this? Does anyone else have stinging sensations on their elbows?
ohdeath is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-19-2019), grod80 (08-27-2019)