View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 10:19 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juie View Post
I have had multiple concussions starting at the age of 5, through the age of 25. No, the parents were not abusers : I was very active in sports that were injury prone, and also was in a couple of car wrecks.

I am a looking into different therapies that claim to heal, retrain, or otherwise help the brain. The injuries were decades ago, and I'm not a kid anymore, so I am looking for people who have experience in being treated for old injuries.

Cognitive FX was mentioned my my physical therapist. A PT she knows sent her 17 year old football player son to FX, with great results . From what I've read- the results in younger people with newer injuries is far more noticeable ( no surprise there).

Any older folks with old head injuries and PERSONAL experience ( not hearsay, please) of treatments or cures, I would love to hear about your results and recommendations.

Has anyone been to Cognitive FX ?

Thanks for your help. I am considering investing almost $12000 in FX, but the reviews seem to all be on their website= suspicious ?
I went to CFX, saw modest benefits.

HBOT is something i really wish I'd found early on. That's definitely something to do. Getting a home chamber and O2 concentrator would be good.

In terms of a cure, google SB623. It's going into Phase III trials for TBI with motor deficits. Once it's approved it's likely it will be used for other injury deficits.
SilenceIsSacred is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote