View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 06:12 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Robert was so wonderful. He spent over two hours on it. He even put a beautiful picture of Pudge on the front. He took pictures of Danny and Abby. Abby came out so well. There was hissing for a little but nobody got hurt. Danny was on a leash the whole time. I only made one phone call to myself and answered one call from Robert. I will have to practice because I don't know what I am doing.
Then my back got really stiff from all the sitting. Then when I laid on the bed at first I couldn't get up. It was so scary. And later I had to go to the bathroom and I didn't think I could make it. This morning it was much better. Last night I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get to the dentist.
Then I had nightmares all night. I needed to get a job and I didn't have any money. I was lost. Then I didn't have my cats. They were so awful.
Then I finally got on the scale and saw that I gained five pounds so I am at my heaviest now. I can't stop eating and don't know what to do. I am so frightened. It is making me harder to walk.Then I think my ac bill will be 400 dollars at least.
I just feel so awful and alone.
bobby
my praulent is downstairs. It usually costs about 1300 a month but I paid only 20 dollars for three months. I finally didn't wake up with a stomach ache

Last edited by mymorgy; 08-21-2019 at 06:32 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-21-2019), Dmom3005 (08-21-2019)