View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 01:48 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAHOL78 View Post
Hi! Sorry for a late reply, have not been on the forum for a few weeks! To answer your question, I was told to do just one set of scalene excersises, on set of shrugs for traps, one for levator scapulas (spelling???), and a few other excersises to help muscles in shoulders that have been damaged/weakened by improper use of shoulder blades and depressed shoulders. I’m still struggling to keep shoulders up and neck long (out of cervival hinge), but hopefully with time that will become natural. Holding shoulders up helps with ulnar pain when I raise my arms out to the sides. I think getting better is going to just take a long time. My neurologist has “insisted” I take Lyrica for nerve pain, I’ve started taking it though I really don’t want to just cover up pain, I want to fix it. But I’m giving it a try. Hope you are doing better! Don’t overdo workouts, it’s so easy to do it because you think you will get better faster.
Good luck with your improvement. I’m on the train to my next appointment with Kjetil right now. We’ll see what that brings😂
Hi there. Yeah I mean I'm not 100% by any means but some days I make it through the day and I realize it was a really good day. My range of motion has greatly improved. I've been doing his protocol for probably 2 months or so. Maybe 3
Dontbeamelvin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote