View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 03:30 PM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intl Trainer View Post
I was just diagnosed with Axonal Senory Neuropathy because of IgM antibodies binding with TS-HDS. I was exposed to some toxic chemicals in my new house 9 months ago and that started this whole journey. I was wondering if there was anyone else out there with this diagnosis. There doesn't seem to be a treatment. This has progressed really fast for me and now I feel burning all over my body, nerve headaches, numbness in legs, malaise, and just feeling neurologically impaired.

I am hanging on to my job by a thread and know that in the coming months I will have to go on STD or try to find a new job. I am sad that my very wonderful and successful career is over. I feel lonely because its hard to talk about this with other people. I am only on LDN as other drugs make me ill. I take a lot of supplements and go to PT. My neurologist is trying to get IVIG approved but since my skin biopsy is negative I am losing hope... I am going to try to pay myself for 3 months to see what happens. An infusion clinic near me is giving me a very reasonable price.

Anyway, I guess I am just wondering if there is anyone else out there...
I’m the same I think. I also have EDS, MCAS, and SFN, POTS?
I’m still waiting for confirmation but my results for TS-HDS is 19,000 and my norepinephrine levels are high also. I was thinking it was hyperadrenergic POTS, but after reading this I think this might be it. They also are thinking it could be a pheochromocytoma because of my elevated catecholamines and Metanephrines? But I’ll know on Wednesday hopefully! My allergist suggested Hyzentra SQ if IgG is required.
uncleEDS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mtnmomma (05-18-2021)