View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 07:26 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi everyone. I hope you are well and suffering less.

I continue to have longer periods feeling physically better. My breathing is much better and my pain levels are also intermittently better.

I still wake up frequently during the night and struggle to sleep. I am using meds that I have not had to use in awhile to try to get back on track and am more physically active, which should also help. It takes time.

So glad to hear Bobby that your arteries are not obstructed, you were able to give yourself the injection and good price for this new expense med.

Bizi. Sounds like you are tackling the alcohol ingestion and are sleeping better. I am so happy for you.

Thank you Mari for your well wishes. It makes me feel better when I am given such positive encouragement. Also knowing I am not alone during my suffering is very reassuring.

We had rain all night and day, with temp highs in 70s, much cooler at night. Leaves are already falling. I'm in Wisconsin so this is not unheard of but I am not ready yet.

Happy belated wedding anniversary. Sorry your meal was less than expected. We go out so infrequently that the last time we got bad service and food I simply let the manager know and they comped the entire meal. When I feel good enough to actually go out to eat, I get pretty excited, which just makes the disappointing odd meal more intolerable.

You are such a great mom DMom. I used to go to Indiana University hospital one week out of the month for almost two years during my research employment. I managed a department and did this special project at the same time. I helped set up a research unit there and helped write their standard operating instructions for the research clinic. This place is exceptional!
Rileys children's is exceptional. Such a great experience. Really hard work and nearly kicked my butt, but we did it! The unit opened and enrolled patients in studies with life saving medications. I miss the science.

Take care,
Cindy
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-26-2019), Dmom3005 (08-27-2019), Mari (08-27-2019), mymorgy (08-26-2019)