View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 07:44 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctman View Post
It has been one week now since I embarked on this journey. I have been on the supplements listed for 4 days now. I have not had a drink now in over one week (incredibly hard). Here is the status:
* Lightheadedness has improved every day...barely noticeable today
* Hands have improved...barely noticeable tingling today
* Skin crawling feeling on left ankle milder today
* Numbness in lips seems to have gone away
* Tingling in feet is about the same
* New symptom has been a the feeling of a hot pad on my left hip several times a day.
* I have had Heineken 0.0 two nights this last week (3 of them per night). It has helped allot as it has a great beer taste that I love.
The next week begins....
Similar spot Ctman - been feeling some weakness in my legs for a couple of months, but after a summer vacation with some heavy drinking the slight tingling started and I knew something was wrong.

Going on 2 weeks now without any alcohol. Started taking some vitamins as well. Have a neuro appt on sept 17th which I suspect with confirm everything. I too try and work out a few times a week, but this has made it more difficult as my legs are much more sore.

I am hopeful I can get to the point where I can have a couple of glasses of wine with my wife, or clients. But want to let things heal and hopefully have the symptoms go away or at least almost go away.

When you say you significantly cut back, are you talking like a few beers a night?
JTP1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote