View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 01:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Thanks

Thanks for taking time to answering me, Vania and Mark.

What really worries me is that it's slowly getting worse. And I can't understand, that the 2 first weeks after the antibiotic had worked, I was more or less ok and worked far too much (although I felt a little weird), but then my health started to deteriorate.

Besides you guys, I can't find descriptions here on NT of the same situation as mine. So I'm freaking out and very nervous that this is in fact a new disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, and not a relapse of PCS.

Vania, how was the fatigue you experienced? Mine is eg. that if I talk to someone, go to the grosery store or concentrate on some work, then my system can't handle it, and I get mentally fatigued, physically tired and a headache.

Mark, I agree, my ocd is definitely not making my situation better, but I just felt I got my life back, and now I really fear that it is gone, and that I have CFS, which is probably a worse diagnosis than PCS. Have you heard of others, who had a similar situation? And do you think its a relapse of PCS or?

Thanks again and best regards
TheNorwegian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote