View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 07:15 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTP1234 View Post
Similar spot Ctman - been feeling some weakness in my legs for a couple of months, but after a summer vacation with some heavy drinking the slight tingling started and I knew something was wrong.

Going on 2 weeks now without any alcohol. Started taking some vitamins as well. Have a neuro appt on sept 17th which I suspect with confirm everything. I too try and work out a few times a week, but this has made it more difficult as my legs are much more sore.

I am hopeful I can get to the point where I can have a couple of glasses of wine with my wife, or clients. But want to let things heal and hopefully have the symptoms go away or at least almost go away.

When you say you significantly cut back, are you talking like a few beers a night?

I share the same hope...I really just want to get back to the point where I can enjoy alcohol (a few drinks) socially with family and friends again. I significantly cut back in early April right when the symptoms began - that consisted of no more than 2-3 drinks a few days a week. Unfortunately there was no improvement and perhaps slight progession. For the last week and a half I completely cut alcohol out and have seen improvement - but it is like a good day/bad day thing (some days better than others), but definatly better.
Ctman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (09-02-2019)