View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 08:40 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
There are plenty of reasons to believe it will not work for PCS. PCS relates to a very complex high level of neurological function. They inject it into the targeted damaged area. PCS is a global problem for most.

Motor control is a very primitive neurlogical function.

The difference is like learning to say your ABCs vs learning how to do the Friday New York Times crossword puzzle in ink.
Hate to break it to you but it's already been done. The Dr. I saw has helped several people improve noticeably. This was with autologous stem cells without genetic modification. I think he is a little underqualified to be doing this but it's been done.

The various claims thus far have included improvements in vision, sleep, memory, emotional stability, memory etc. I have spoken to a number of his patients, several of whom were in car crashes. The results vary, but are all these primitive brain functions too?

It is likely that it will help, and again, IV and IT use have not been tried yet. These methods will allow the cells to cover more of the brain, as they are known to migrate on their own, and so you may get a more global improvement in function.
SilenceIsSacred is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote