Thread: Getting better
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 10:35 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardude View Post
While that does sound frustrating, I want to side with norwegian and say keep your chin up - it seems like your ability to think properly has just about restored, it's only the fatigue that is getting to you. Maybe with some more time and exercising properly, you'll have the energy to work for longer! While nothing is certain in this whole realm, it does seem encouraging that you have periods where you can think clearly.

Just curious, have you used any specific modalities (LLLT, chiro, etc...) over the course of your recovery? or has it been more 'organic'
This is a great post! I also am having issues with post concussive syndrome, but mostly with anxiety with re-injury. I especially appreciate he fact about setting yourself up for a timeline is a setup for failure. In my mind I figured I would be back to normal in 6 weeks because that is what I had been used to with past concussions. Now I am almost 1.5 years in and still working on it. I have seen psych and neuro optometry. I think there is something to the vision piece, but wish I could find a good doc for the anxiety component. I’m sure I have poor coping mechanism with no prior psych history though. Glad to see you are recovering though!
RPulver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vania (08-28-2019)