View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 12:35 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Help figuring out blood work

Hi everyone.
I am a new member . I’ve been struggling with intermittent limb weakness, excessive fatigue , muscles have changed and are barely visible. Choking, weak neck muscles for about 4 years now . They initially tested me for ms. Mri’s are clean and my initial strength is always good when tested . I am a former active exerciser who was suddenly unable to walk more than a few steps. My weakness started in my left leg and now I am feeling it also in my right leg and hand .
This has been an extremely frustrating process since I am constantly being labeled as anxious or stressed. Recently I acquired ptosis of my right eye / eyebrow area. I was hoping that the ptosis would facilitate a diagnosis . I had an emg and some blood work done by a neurologist. He was about to send me out the door again until he called his supervisor and she mentioned Myesthenia . I had read about mg and suddenly it all made sense! If anyone can please help me interpret these labs , since the neurologist won’t see me until November ! 3 months away !
Rfarias310 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote