View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 04:03 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Placebo.......

These are not FDA approved uses because there are no FDA approved uses. They get FDA exemptions under a Generally Regarded As Safe, GRAS, exemption.

I've seen these lower level recoveries many times.

Go ahead and spend $10,000 for a try of stem cells.

Read the SB623 study results carefully.
So first we only get improvements in motor skills because motor skills are primitive functions within the brain. Stem cells can't help with PCS. Then I cite examples of improvements, but oh, they are only "lower level" so they don't count. Or they are "placebo," a highly dubious claim.

So people sleeping longer are experiencing a placebo effect? People who no longer require glasses are experiencing a placebo effect? People who are no longer alienating their friends through emotional outbursts are experiencing a placebo effect?

These claims are purely ridiculous. Without some physiological repair taking place, these things aren't going to improve. Placebo effects require a healthy brain to begin with for many things. However you engage the machinery, it needs to actually exist and function. This should be fairly obvious. Some of these people are also taking the brain gauge test before and after the treatment, which is scientifically based. You can't just say it's all in their heads. These claims are untenable. I also find it amusing that these "placebo effects" are lasting indefinitely.

Either you are asleep for longer or you're not. The fact is that SB623 is modified in a way that is specifically regenerative. The fact that you can get some recovery without doing this suggests that more targeted therapies may work better.

They are also investigating whether or not this therapy can help with various forms of dementia as well as other neurological problems, which can affect language function. But I suppose language function is too primitive to count too should we see any improvements.
SilenceIsSacred is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote