View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 01:46 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Me too yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
I am currently trying mmj for chronic pain (neuropathy, Psoriatic Arthritis, fibromyalgia, migraine, CRPS) as well as for C-PTSD and for sleep.

Zero migraines.
Helps some with pain.
Helps with anxiety and c-PTSD.
Definitely helps with sleep.

I am currently vaping the actual "herb." However, I would like to find a suitable alternative method; no matter what you are told, vaping does release some smoke. I want to be smoke-free. I will be going to the dispensary again soon.

DejaVu

I got medical in my state and the RSO oil comes in a syringe and I make my own capsules.
Hard to measure. I use tooth pick and buy gel caps to fill.
Taken on empty stomach at night for sleep and wake no pain.
It is said that it must get to small intestine and not have stomach acid destroy most of the dose. I take smaller dose in am & that kicks in about noon!
RSO is Rick Simpson Oil developed in 70’s. If it is medical grade CBD oil, it should work.

Lots YouTube videos on making your own!
If you can afford!

Oh the medicated medical pot lotion is amazing on nerve pIn! It works better than all things I have tried. Last hours! Just for when I am out places or breakthrough pain!

I spent a year planning the switch, better to have a plan and it is costly. I quit cable and tightened up bills so I can feel better!

As another said start low dose try different strains and mix up strains to maximize dependence!
Find your dose. Good to alternate strains if possible, by using tincture or smoke every few weeks or ur own awareness.

I had to do a smoke that puts me to sleep, (nothing was working bc of withdrawal I guess -INSOMNIA) one tiny bit, then the RSO does the best sleep.

I still use magnesium at bed, Neuroton still, vitamins meditating self hypnosis...

The medical pot people should be able to direct you yet took months trial to find my way and will need to adapt as I finish my taper off Tramadol!

Hope all find their way!
FramSNF12345 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote