View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 02:53 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Yes and If

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghchrst View Post
I find that for me only certain strains help certain types of pain. for me it helps the fibro pain, IBS pain, Migraines, insomnia, bone deep pain in my lower legs and burning in my ankles and feet but does very little to help my lower back and more severe arthritis in my feet and knees.

Also dosage is different for every one, for someone who is going from pain relievers to CBD you are more tolerant and may need a higher dosage.

I was taking 800 mg of Ibuprofen a day and had a heart attack. Asked the doc about my kidneys and liver but not my heart. Found out afterwards that ibuprofen can contribute to a heart attack. So now I get injections and use CBD in different forms and change up strain. I am very med tolerant so I become 'immune' very quickly. The trick is finding someone who really knows what they are doing and really care about and believe in what they do to get honest product.

Agree must find a strain that works yet also switch that every week for couple days to not get tolerant.

I have medical so can control lots!
Still 3 months of trying.

I got RSO Rick Simpson Oil which comes in syringe and I use a toothpick to make my own gel caps. Smaller for day more for sleep.
I take night one with empty stomach, acid can ruin absorption. So big water and pill. I started and realized just need a tiny bit.

I use a medicated lotion that is excellent. Last hours nice natural stuff it absorbs well. Better than all alternatives I tried for years.

I have a kind for sleep, pain and relax.

I am almost done tapering off Tramadol so I can really know how well it works in a month or two!

Medical is so important bc it is controlled for exact amounts and clean of any crap.

I wish our country had made this medicine ages ago, we could be solving many forms of pain. Plus sleep, PTSD, nausea, cramps, depression, anxiety...

Wellness is a job worth doing.
FramSNF12345 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote