View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 01:56 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I don't believe these bumps are concussions. They are anxiety triggers. You have paid so much attention to symptoms that you not only look for symptoms, but you magnify those symptoms into major events.

The way I can tell is your symptoms go beyond concussion symptoms into anxiety. There is a huge overlap between anxiety and concussion symptoms. You mention all of the anxiety symptoms that are not concussion symptoms in addition to the symptoms that are both concussion and anxiety.

The anxiety is making you feel bad.

The original concussion may have left you with some limitations. Many of us have sensory overload limitations. That is just a fact that we have to live with. If we go to a social event, we prepare by having a light day before and plan for needing a few light days afterward.

It appears you have not accepted those limits as they apply to your brain. Alcohol is a toxin. A single serving is the recommended limit. Loud music and a beer is a recipe for trouble. You cannot change that. You have to learn to live within your brain's limits.

I don't see a list of your concussions. Just a fence bump and window sill bump. I wonder how many of the 5 were just triggers and not concussions.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote