View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 06:06 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thanks. I will definitely try it. I think I have apple vinegar cider.Does it have to have the dregs or whatever it is called? I started wondering if I was going to have to have an operation. How long should it take for it to work?
I went back to sleep and had the worse realistic nightmare about my mother and sister. I wound up not having all my favorite things and hardly having anything and was told there was no money to replace them.They left them some where. In reality they were so cruel to me. Late in her life my mother told me that the state could take care of me. She even gave money to my nephews who one became a millionaire, another one a possible billionaire and another very well off.Their father is a millionaire. I found out by accident when the accountant mentioned how much my mother had to pay gift taxes. I at first didn't know what she was talking about.
I will never get over my mother's cruelty. I am so depressed.My close friend knew how scared about not having a home and having to live in a shelter that she offered to pay my rent. SHE HAS NOW BEEN DOING IT FOR OVER EIGHT YEARS.
My mother really poisoned me. I am so depressed. four months before she died she spoke to me and said she loved me. My sister died a few years ago.
Her heart and lungs didn't work together so she was on oxygen for at least two years. when her doctor told her he couldn't help her anymore, she rapidly declined and died. I had sent her flowers when my nephew said how bad she was but to save money I had them sent the next day so she never knew I sent them. It was a beautiful orchid. One of the kids took it.

Last edited by mymorgy; 09-02-2019 at 06:29 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-02-2019), Dmom3005 (09-02-2019), Mari (09-04-2019)