Thread: Pirenzepine
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 01:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytobehere View Post
Does anyone know if Pirenzepine is on a schedule controlled list in the US? I'm asking because I've noticed an irregularity in the normal path my packages takes just before arriving (its almost to my front door) when using the tracking number I was given. I've never seen a package take this path before. I've googled every possible way I could such as "Is Pirenzepine a schedule controlled substance" with no results saying it is. Anyone know? Thanks in advance for any and all info.
Is it sent to you (I presume, in the US?) by a non-US pharmacy? It's not a DEA scheduled drug, but it's also not listed as approved by the FDA. (So it's not available from US pharmacies.) Almost all drugs approved for use in the US are listed in the "Orange Book" (Orange Book: Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations).

A listing of scheduled drugs can be found at Drug Scheduling. (Interesting that the list includes Lyrica/pregabilin, but not gabapentin, even though--I'm told--they act on the same exact receptor.) Pirenzepine is not on that list.
May all beings live in peace, free from greed and hatred.
nilram is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote