View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 04:56 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wish I felt physically and mentally better. I am not depressed but I feel sad if you know what I mean. Part of the reason I went to the hairdresser was because I wanted to interact with somebody. One of my friends sent me a funny email so I called her.It was a bummer. Her grown up children have been making her life miserable. Her ex husband just died and he screwed up his will. Her two daughters(one lives in Switzerland) are at each other's throats and they have never gotten along. They are in her fifties. They keep on wanting her to intervene. She worries about her son. She says she wishes she never had children although she dearly loves her exceptional grandchildren and great grandchild. She has stomach problems too and has tried everything. She refuses to go to another g.i. doctor. She refuses to have xanax or klonopin because she said she has read as you get older they can really deteriorate the brain, That really made me feel great. I will have to do some research.
I haven't heard anything about the new therapist. My apartment is neater now.
Then I got a huge heavy bag of medications .that upset me.
I tried to read something religious yesterday but didn't get very far. I am reading another book that is good but I am having a hard time reading it because I have been feeling so sad.
More on Benzos and Cognitive Damage - Mad In America
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-05-2019), Dmom3005 (09-05-2019)