View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 01:01 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you are all as well as possible. So glad Mari you were ok and safe. Such a weird storm, or maybe they reported so much it just seems different. Either way I morn the losses and pray for the victims.

I had the so called "expert vocational eval" yesterday. What a day. It was a three hour round trip and the exam started at 830 and did not end until after 1. It was definitely paid for by workers compensation WC and it was made clear no further benefits should be expected. She was very inappropriate. She over shared about her life trying to "befriend" me for a lack of a better word. Manipulation skills 101! I tried to not fall into her trap but I had to answer her direct questions which were geared to show I was indeed employable with lots of "transferable" skills, just work in a wheel chair. I am not in a wheel chair. That was her recommendation to get my employer to take me back. No travel, no lifting and sit in a wheel chair, that way you won't get tired. I am unable to express how I really feel on this forum as I would get kicked off for sure. I wish her no harm. Just a different line of work or a soul perhaps.

Today I am sad and angry. I will attempt to paint a beach, water and sky piece on stretched canvas. I am sure the sky will have some pretty big angry storm clouds and this too will pass.

Take care,
Cindy
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-06-2019), Dmom3005 (09-06-2019), mymorgy (09-06-2019)