View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 11:59 PM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Default Post influenza vaccine 11/2018

It sounds terrible what you all have experienced. I wanted to share that I experienced immediate flushing on my right forehead followed by little neural pings all over my body which started a couple hours after the influenza vaccine. It felt like getting splashed with hot oil, in all extremities, stomach, back, perineum. It continued for about a week, went away then came back for another week. I had one episode of intense neural pain on my lower left abdomen, it lasted about a minute. I finally kicked it by taking alpha lipoic acid. This was on top of high B12, high lipospheric vit C and high vit D that I always take. Probably you all have already tried this supplement (take it with food, gives horrible GI burning on empty stomach) but maybe it will help someone who had just started having symptoms. I also strangely started having pain on both sides of my nose about 2-3 wks after the vaccine that I think was a sinus infection, it persisted a long time (and occasionally still recurs) but has never really been bad enough to seek care. It is strange to me though because I have never had sinus issues. If anyone has suggestions on getting a medical waiver so I can avoid having another influenza vaccine please let me know. I will be seeing my PA soon about it and I’m hoping he will sign off on it. I wish you all the best
JS001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote