View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 07:53 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I loved seeing Alice last night for dinner. Her birthday is today. We went to our usual tex mex place. I gave her some bonita flakes for her two kitties. https://www.amazon.com/Kaneso-Tokuyo...gateway&sr=8-3
abby just loves them and they have omega 3 and taurine. They really smell fishy. She was surprised that I was more negative than she. I told her that most people were evil lol. Just look at the senate and the people who support Trump. She obviously didn't agree with me and toned it down. But this incredibly saintly women thought the human race should die out because there is so much suffering. I preceded to tell her that everything was for the good but we just don't know what will happen after we die. I told her I thank God for everything including my stroke, my bipolar and I love God with all my heart,soul and might. She listened and we laughed. She was afraid to tell me how she felt since she said it disturbed most people. Then she was shocked at what I came out with. I have to ask her but she said her mother was always right. As we get older we have to have courage and I forgot what else. She just remembered it a few days ago and she feels so much better..
She isn't a depressed person but she and her husband never wanted to bring children into the world. She loved it when I said something about how she was the most wonderful person in my life besides my kitty cats and dogs. That latter part is the thing she loved. She went with me to my mother's funeral.She went to the hospital when I first had the aborted stent operation and then when I had my artery cleared out. She came to pick me up and stay with me while I was recovering. She lives in Katonah so she had to wake up really early.
Love
Bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-09-2019), Dmom3005 (09-09-2019)