View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 10:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Dear Dr. Jan.....

How do ya like that one my dear???

Do you have any ideas as to what this could be in my leg? It is aggitating the h@!! outta me!

It started a couple of months ago. My doc says it could be a nerve that is right in the crease of my upper leg. It stays numb to the touch. I guess doc was pinching and poking me and I never felt it. But boy was my leg beat up when I left there, so I know what Katie said he was doing was so. But I never felt all that. She was cringing and I didn't know why til we left the office that day and she told me what he was doing. I never felt it though. But ever few days it will feel like its on fire inside the top part of my leg. So how can it be that numb on the outside and burn so bad on the inside?

I value your opinion as well as others on here. So anyone of you feel free to be opinionated here!

Thanks!

I am sorry to hear of these rising pain levels, but we all better be prepared as the winter months will soon be here. We all know what that means!! I dread it. Even here in sunny old Florida bones getta achin! And we all know exercise is hard to cope with during these times. Just do what you can as you feel you can, and take it easy when you feel bad. We all know how it is. I will keep you all in my thought and prayers.

Sher
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote