View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 09:49 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I just took the lower dose antidepressant. I am so agitated. I spoke so long to a nurse at praulent to see why the needle popped up. She went through all kinds of sh@t that I had read on the website. She didn't know why the needle popped up and said she would notify the manufacturer. She went on and on.Then I was going ballistic. I thought the pharmacy charged me 75 dollars and I called and used the f word twice. He said I didn't look at the register receipt. I had left the wrappings downstairs. I had to go downstairs and look for it. The doorman found it and it said 20 dollars. I had to call the pharmacy and apologize but did say how I was lied to when I was told epic didn't cover the drug and then I called epic and they sad the pharmacy made a mistake. Then I got a letter from optumrx which I stopped using because they don't use epic. It turned out that it was a refund for thirty dollars aand I almost threw it out without looking.
then I got a notice from my opthamalogist that it was time for a reexamination. I called and have an appointment next wednesday at 12.
I just want some wine. I don't know if I gave myself my blood pressure medications so I took them again.
i hate being bipolar
I did get a refund from ebay
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-11-2019), Dmom3005 (09-11-2019)