View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 11:05 AM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Thank you for your reply Mark.

Just as almost anyone who has suffered a severe TBI, my symptoms are many and the effect on my life hughe. I am not going to put my limited energy in elaborating extensively on all my deficits here because the list is long. So has the road been of living with TBI for the last 13 years and that's why I am not looking for tips to deal with my deficits - I am not a newby - I'm just interested in experiences anyone has had with these treatments.

I have your take on it now, thank you for that. I feel the same way as you do about most of these treatments that's why I am not inclined to do any of them at this moment.
But I also feel I don't have a whole lot to lose and just because we might not know exactly how a specific therapy works, it doesn't mean it can't actually improve something for some individuals. Otherwise, the clinics wouldn't exist (and if it's placebo, than that's also fine a far as I'm concerned, I unfortunately never experience of a placebo working for me but if it would I would pay for it if it did).
Barbara_TBI2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote