View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 03:01 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBuckl View Post
Good to hear that you're bouncing back!

What type of laser therapy?

Low-level laser therapy with a $40 light for me is massively helpful. If I use it consistently, some of my brain functions are right up there.
nice

I might get a home unit at some point. Currently I go to a place that has the MLS robotic laser, which uses a specific sort of pulsed light and gets up to 25W. $150 for each treatment though, which is a limiting factor. Been living with my folks which is a blessing in my situation; otherwise I probably couldn't shell that out.

For a while I was reading up on the studies which were saying that cold laser devices in the mW range dont have enough penetration, but supposedly the intranasal route can deliver sufficient energy to the brain. For maintenance, I'll probably get the vielight device at some point which would hopefully eliminate to continuously pay for treatments

What sort of style do you play? as much as a bumpy ride this has all been, I think it has given me sort of a clarity that guitar/music is my calling in a way that was perhaps muddy before. i can be feeling super weird and out of my head for a month straight but then if i get in the right situation playing music with people it feels like all of that confusion melts away in the moment...

Last edited by guitardude; 09-13-2019 at 03:30 PM.
guitardude is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote