View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 08:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 7+ years since my tbi/concussion update.

Hello i used to post here years ago and its been over 7 years from my tbi concussion.

I cant believe its been this long since it happened time surely goes by fast. Im a 34 year old male. Suffered a really bad head hit and a couple more head hits over the years since the initial “big” concussion and for the first few years i thought id never be the same. It was horrible especially the first two years.

Well im happy to report that i feel pretty much cured from the concussion as i post this thread. The only thing that is left is a constant aura in my vision field and thats it. I have no idea if it will ever go away but i have hope. I barely even notice it unless i stare at a wall or in low light levels

The thing is i had a aura migraine then it went away and i had no aura in my vision and i was so excited then the next day i had another aura migraine but this time the aura stayed. This was a few years ago and i pray to get another aura migraine so hopefully the aura gets erased again

Im on my phone so its a pain to type but hold on to hope people you will get better but its going to take time. Ill answer any questions i can if you have any. Also check out my post history from the beginning if you want to read about all my symptoms i had because i had them all unfortunately
claritan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
davOD (09-18-2019), MountainViolet (10-03-2019)