View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 10:39 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AChronicPainer View Post
I have chronic pain due to arthritis in my lower back. I live in a State that has medical marijuana. I don't have a card from the State yet, so I buy from the recreational side of the State approved dispensaries. I started with the oils, no help. Then tried CBD buds, but they had a low amount of CBD, only 11%. It took a few months before I found what I think might work. It's a vape pen and cartridge (battery). It has 68% CBD, and only 4.5% THC. I've only been smoking this for about a week, but I'm hoping at some point it will help with my arthritis. The cartridge is from "Freedom Pen". We have to pay a hefty tax on all CBD products, but I think it's worth it because everything sold in the State approved dispensaries has been approved by labs in the State I live in. Good luck everyone.....AChronicPainer
This CBD stuff just doesn't do it for my issues. I've been posting about the HGH homeopathic gel I'm using and getting some slow but nice support and less pain with the OA and pain I deal with. It's adding growth hormone to our damaged bodies and helping what is "broken down"...

HGH and Arthritis
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote