View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:51 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontbeamelvin View Post
Same thing happens to me, but truthfully this happens to a lot of people without TOS too. It seems to slowly be getting better but my affected side would often be a lot colder and take longer to warm up etc. I never really had swelling or anything which is what would be really concerning.
Hi! So it’s not just me! My neurologist doesn’t seem to believe me. My arms get so exhausted when I use them, but surely that’s not odd if there is little blood in them? My hands get “blotchy” when I lower my arms, but also sometimes when I’m just sitting still or if I lay on my side. I don’t have any swelling either, so that is good. They did a CT with angiogram which shows absolutely nothing, so I wonder why I feel like the blood leaves my arms and hands? Kjetil Larsen did a Doppler on a vein in my neck, this shows that the blood flow is down to 50% in neutral position and down to 30% in a provocative (halstead) position. This didn’t show on CT though. My neurologist doesn’t believe him since he isn’t a doctor, but she won’t send me to someone else to check either. Guess I’m going to have to get a new neurologist..
SAHOL78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote