View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 03:40 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

It's not droopy as in I was born with it. In fact at times you can barely tell its lower than the other side. I was working at a factory and they had me on the same job for months on end. Before that, looking at my medical history, there was absolutely nothing.

The leg pain, it seems, is from the right scapula being pulled out of position by the weight of the shoulder and over stretching the muscles/nerves in the lower back.

I did have an MRI on cspine which showed nothing. But when I put on the brace, I realised the lower shoulder was making me face slightly to the left. It was really weird and disorientating to face straight in front of me for the first time in 5 years. Really messed with my balance.

Could also contribute to leg pain, having spine slightly out of position for so long. I would like to see a chiropractor, just to have my posture analysed.

And thank you for the inspiration. I've had so many clinicians tell me it will be permanent so I'm not too optimistic it will be cured. "Able to cope" is what I'm aiming for...

Were you born with your droopy shoulder?
shaney-_-m is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote