View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 09:31 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Help! advice please !

Hey Guys .. after the delayed diagnosis of the autoimmune neuropathy reaction to my vaccine, the symptoms vastly improved over the following 3 months. June, July , August.. Muscle mass and bulk had returned slowly but surely in response to exercise (muscles became bigger), and muscle twitching and pain greatly reduced to negligible amounts. However In August 2019 , I did a small skin surgery to remove 3 moles. as a result in that I was advised not to exercise and keep the skin dry indoors for around 4 weeks. By the end of august i noticed my symptoms coming back slightly. some muscle nerve and pain and muscle twitching.... this has continued into middle of september.. I am nowhere as bad as I was at late winter /early spring , but it indeed seems like a small relapse. I am assuming it is because I suddenly became inactive for a month . The anxiety and worry is returning again ! Although I know i need to remain positive.. The neurologists told me nerve recovery could take up to 2 years.. I guess small episodes and relapses should be expected.. i am only in Month 9 since onset of symptoms.

What do you guys suggest ? I guess I really need to be persistent with the exercise again now and no lazy days. Healthy diet and lots of fruits and vegetables ..... anything else I should be doing ? Should be I be on a daily vitamin Supplement?

Many Thanks
djl87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote