View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 10:14 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Quick summary....

Just to summarise my condition :

December 29 2018: received Hep B booster Vaccine

December 30 - Onset of tingling in legs..

January : Tingling Spreads round the body accompanied By Arm pain and burning legs .... End of January Tingling stops but arm pain continues..

Feb until Early May = arm and leg muscle tightness and pain increases. Twitching of eye and face spread around body.... Notice left and right arm decreasing in size... both legs also becoming softer. left side atrophy greater than right side. some problems when sleeping, upper back very tight , breathing little difficult.

End of May : finally have correct diagnosis ... Emg and NCS revealed small fibre/ sympathetic /motor neuropathy . very similar to GBS . advised up to 2 years for full nerve repair....

JUNE/july / august : symptoms improving dramatically. twitching decreased / pain decreased / no breathing issues / muscles getting bigger in response to exercise and lifting weights ......

Mid August - Present : had small skin surgery and became inactive for one month.... muscle pain and twitching returning , along with my anxiety and worry .... i think the inactivity caused this small relapse .......

Just want general advice on what i should be doing.... regular exercise/ healthy diet and vitamins / no smoking/no alcohol / anything else ??? sorry i write so much .. its just i was fobbed off so much for the first 4 months by doctors and this has all caused a lot of anxiety and mild depression .....

any tips greatly received .. Many Thanks to you all..
djl87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote