View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 06:10 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I got on the scale and I lost six pounds. I thought I gained around four pounds. It doesn't make sense.The other night I had two pints of ice cream. My g.i. doctor said he couldn't help me with my constipation.He said just to use what I have been using phillips. Now I have been using apple vinegar cider and olive oil I told him about the discomfort but no pain or blood. I think I told him about the indigestion. He didn't suggest an endoscopy. He thought I might have IBS. I don't know what to do. I don't understand the weight loss. Yesterday I had delicious french fries and a hamburger. My stomach didn't get upset. It doesn't get upset with chinese food or Indian food or coffee. It is just when it is empty. I will see what I weigh in two weeks. It just doesn't make sense. I can't remember and have to recheck what losing weight is a symptom of. It is something serious.
I guess I should start straightening up the apartment now but I think I am going to first look up about weight loss.
scared as usual
bobby
I might go back to the higher dose of the antidepressant and see if it is what made me jittery.

Weight loss with bloating should be evaluated by a health care professional because, according to Merck Manuals, they are red-flag symptoms for serious disorders, including gastrointestinal cancers and ovarian cancer. Additionally weight loss and bloating may be caused by irritable bowel syndrome, celiac disease, ulcer or gastroparesis.

Last edited by mymorgy; 09-22-2019 at 06:27 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-22-2019), Dmom3005 (09-22-2019)