View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 04:39 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

It is so hard to stop. I had the doctor lower my antidepressant to see i that would stop my manic behavior like spending and eating too much. I am still doing it so I will asked to be put back on the higher dosage. Also lately I feel like drinking. I don't know where that came from. Now I sometimes feel numb. That is a new one. A few times I didn't even care about my beloved kitty cats.
I just made an appointment with my g.i. doctor. I want an endoscopy. I might have IBS with constipation but I might have something else. It has been going on for so long now.. I have stomach aches every morning but they go away. The phillips caplets aren't working. The apple cider vinegar and olive oil are still working'
Yesterday I gave Cecilia's dogs some toys. It was so cute to see them play with them. Robert is coming over on Monday to pick up some treats and the cutest hedgehog.
I might have ended my long term friendship with Stella. She has no humility and when I disagreed with her about her new babysitting job she attacked. She said the three year old boy was getting too much love from his parents.
I wrote that you couldn't get too much love. Later I wrote that I worked with over 5000 kids when I was a child psychologist hardly any of them would have needed treatment if they were treated as precious.
My spelling is deteriorating more.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-26-2019), Dmom3005 (09-26-2019)