View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 08:49 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Bobby

I totally agree with you that a three year old can't get to much love from his parents. I honestly think an little or lot older kid might be able to get a little to much love. Only in the since that they don't discipline them enough and let them do things they shouldn't and they then don't know right from wrong.

But its just at the age of three that they really start to understand that they can do something wrong and need to learn the difference.

To give a example my granddaughter right now is obsessed with marking all over her arms with markers. So we make sure she uses washable markers and try to limit it to her arms. Because she is autistic she would find a way to do this either way, because she is obsessed with it right now. So instead of using a pen or trying a pencil which I believe would leave other marks and problems.

She will have to find out this isn't good in time, but hopefully she will stop it before that. Like she had to learn throwing her toys was not okay. Her mom had to take them away if she threw them.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-26-2019), mymorgy (09-26-2019)