View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 10:44 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Exclamation Imagine x and functional neurology

Hi there!! Thanks for your contribution. I’m here 2 months post concussion, haven’t been able to leave the house much either.. for headaches, I found motherwort tea, or any relaxing teas help a bit, also CBD oil, cannot do any meds as I killed my stomach with them and don’t want to take prescribed antidepressants to make things even worse ..also screen time significantly worsens a headache as noticed
I also have a headache when lying down - back of my head is throbbing when I do . I m currently seeing a physical therapist for my neck where I have muscle spasm and tightness, and arthritis . Check your neck ?

I have been researching about functional neurology and Imagine X or Minnesota Functional Neirolgy center; going to see dr Carlsen in Massachusetts (also functional neurologist ) since she is under 2 hours away I want to stay there.. so I had a question: how much would you recommend a functional neurology ( I’m considering doing a week intensive for balance, lightheadness, dizziness and headaches...? Thank you so much and hope your headaches r going down
miss2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote