View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 10:35 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default VACCINE reaction

I had a similar experience but after Hepatitis B vaccine . Symptoms Started one day after vaccine . Tingling starting in right thigh spread round whole body including face . I also had arm pain and burning sensations in legs . Following on from this leg pains and cramps and body wide muscle twitching developed . throbbing Nerve pain on left arm meant I was unable to sleep. I also had some difficulty breathing sometimes and I had some minor muscle atrophy . I was not diagnosed until MAY ... 4.75 months after initial symptoms started. I kept getting a load of BS from family physician and A and E doctors , that Vaccine shouldn't cause such symptoms and should go away on their own.... Have people never heard of autoimmune inflammatory neuropathies such as GBS that can present after vaccine with tingling as a first symptom . Only because finally my mother found an excellent consultant neurophysiologist , whom we saw private , did we get a diagnosis.. He conducted emg and nerve tests and autonomic tests and turned out i had a small fibre / sympathetic and motor neuropathy ... immunoglobulin could no longer help as the damage had been done and now i was starting to improve .... the recovery time is put at 2 years from MAY... the case is in the hands of the family lawyers now.... How many people find that physicians are just in complete denial about vaccine side effects .... They would rather let you die than help you!!! It seems that only the best neurologists and neurophysiologists will admit that vaccines do indeed cause rare side effects!!
djl87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (10-01-2019)