View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 11:06 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default POST VACCINE NEUROPATHY - Who else found doctors have no clue about it??

Hi - as I have posted on this forum before , I received a late diagnosis to a Hep B vaccine reaction . one day after vaccination I had tingling in my leg which spread to my whole body / burning sensations in my thigh/ arm pain / then later leg pain and body wide muscle twitching / plus some occasional difficulty in catching my breath / some mild muscle atrophy. Now in my case I obviously had more mild inflammatory neuropathy ... I never lost the ability to walk... maybe this was the problem in getting a diagnosis. But I went to family physician a million times, same answer each time .... vaccine shouldn't cause this ,.. it should get better on its own.... numerous visits to A and E departments (UK) and physicians saying I'm ok ..vaccine won't cause big problem... go back to your family physician who can refer you to a neurologist ...... any way we paid lot of money to go private and see a neurologist ... who referred me for an EMG/ nerd e studies..... by this time MAY (4.75 months and by this time i had started to improve ) the Emg and nerve conduction studies showed widespread nerve damage through my body ...... with a diagnosis of small fibre/ sympathetic and motor neuropathy ... autoimmune reaction to vaccine .... i was lucky i didn't die... lucky my body somehow fought for me without any treatment ........

Who else has found a complete lack of basic knowledge amongst doctors and physicians that vaccines CAN all be it rarely cause autoimmune neuropathy like GBS etc??????? ..... It is criminal .. I could have died... A and E departments should be lectured on the signs and symptoms of post vaccine serious reactions ....
djl87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote