View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 05:52 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I am really out of control. I just bought a few more tops. I bought more essential oils. I have been ordering sweets. I haven't been sleeping much. I put lavender on my pillow and I think that might be calming me.
I still don't feel like talking to Stella. She really upsets me with her crazy ideas. She is so into Byron Katie and the jerk never heard of projection.
I am getting closer to one of my oldest friends from elementary school. She said something very insensitive and hurtful after my mother died and it took me years to get over it. She had a daugher Sarah who died of cancer when she was three. She mentions Sarah a great deal. Tragic a precious blondie. She and her husband are so active. She still teaches singing and the flute and Sandro plays the cello for the ballet.She goes to so many concerts, plays and museums. She is having knee surgery next Monday. With all the pain she just pushes herself. She still even plays tennis. When we were young we would plays hours of ping pong.I didn't play tennis with her because I was too good and would have gotten bored. Bad me. I loved her mother who died young of cancer. I knew she had it but wasn't allowed to tell Kathy.I kept on dropping hints but she didn't get them.I learned in eight grade. Her mother died when we were freshmen in college.They kept on sending her away to boarding school and for the summer to schools and to Europe for more schools.

Last edited by mymorgy; 10-05-2019 at 10:21 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-05-2019), Dmom3005 (10-06-2019), Mari (10-06-2019)