View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 02:52 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I bought two diffusers today and different oils.I bought some peppermint and will try it.I forgot what I bought for anxiety besides lavender. That url I put down has great prices. I wrote my friend Robert about them because his dog is so wild and hyper. I think I wound up insulting him because he didn't write me back.
He had sent me a youtube about a fisher wallace(sp) gadget to put on your head for depression but I wrote him back that I knew about it and it cost around 500 dollars even though I got an email offering a special for 400. I didn't like that you needed a prescription and they gave you an url where you could get one.medicare doesn't cover it. It wouldn't help my anxiety and irritability and overeating and overspending even if it worked.
Lately I have been so angry at myself for overspending and being so irritable and overeating and wanting to drink. I am even angry at being angry.

Sedative
According to research published by Silva MJ, health benefits of ylang-ylang essential oil include providing relief from stress and anxiety. [5] Studies reveal that ylang ylang oil helps sedate and calm nervous afflictions, stress, anger, and anxiety while inducing a relaxing feeling. [1]
Nervine
Ylang-ylang essential oil is a health booster for the nervous system. Research on the aroma of ylang ylang essential oil denotes that it helps stimulate the nervous system and repairs any damage it may have suffered. [4] Furthermore, it also reduces stress on the nerves and protects them from developing a number of nervous disorders. [6]

Last edited by mymorgy; 10-06-2019 at 06:40 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-06-2019)