View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Hi, it does pretty familiar, and few MDs "know' much of TOS or they have a minimal biased info..

I suggest seek out some experienced chiropractors in your area, they can get more done faster than months of PT..
Many also use other modalities now, like ultrasound, IF stim, low level laser, for pain areas as well as posture help & adjusting..
The one I went to adjusted wrists, elbows, collar bone, top rib mobilization, also he did upper cervical (c1c2 adjusting- legs/hips /ribs /shoulders etc not level)
much more than the old crack the spine only treatments..

I searched recently and some DCs around here also use acupuncture & other alternatives in office.

check our sticky threads for trigger points & PT info..
The knowledge will help you to find best care providers..
Thanks for your reply. I have been doing the foam roller stretch, along with other stretches. I usually try to do it 2-3 times a day for 3 minutes each. Not sure if that's enough or too much...

Unfortunately the PT list doesn't have much for NYC.. or maybe I'm bad at searching. I did find some that supposedly specializes in TOS. I might give it a try. I'm not sure about chiropractors though.. hard to find a good one and I don't want to risk them making things worse.
akute is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote