View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 04:25 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I lost three pounds so i guess part of it was water weight. I went to the cardiologist yesterday to have my cholesterol and thyroid checked. I injected myself with the medicine and THERE WAS NO PROBLEM. I really gained confidence. I really like my doctor and her assistants. I told her I started eating artichokes and she thought that was great. She said to eat avocados and said they were great anti-inflammatories. i found this list Anti-Inflammatory Diet: 3 Best Foods to Reduce Inflammation
last night I used lavender and got so tired. I got a lot of sleep. My body feels more relaxed.
I ordered more artichokes.
I had a confrontation with Marci. Robert came over to pick up meat. There was a rubber toy on the table. She proceeded to give it to Danny. I told her it was for Prince. Then she started to challenge me and said didn't you give one to Prince. Robert was right there. She said I left it on the table. I know. I am not organized. then she said didn't you give one to Prince. I really don't remember but I said no. When Robert left I told her not to challenge me again. She tried again. I said that I already told her I wasn't going to get buy any more toys for Danny, just hamburger and bones. she backed done and there was a lot of tension for a while. then it eased. this was the first time I confronted her. I was afraid she was going to quit.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-08-2019), Dmom3005 (10-08-2019)