View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 06:20 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I have hardly been reading and my mood is all over the place. I think reading stabilizes me somewhat. I just ordered to Chinese pills for stress. I wonder if they will work. Next time I see my psychiatrist I will ask him about geodon. I just read a lot of reviews and I am ambivalent. I have been bipolar 2 forever but it seems so much worse now, especially anger and irritability. I think my reality testing is okay but everything else is off. I have to experiment more with essential oils. So far I think chamomile and lavender helps.
Today finally Abby seems a bit friendly. She has really been ticked since Pudge got groomed.Pudge started playing with a toy. I can't believe it.
today I will eat eggs and soup.
I emailed stella and wished her a happy birthday. I still don't want to get together with her. There is still now tension with Marci after that confrontation. Robert responded to my email about the great news about cholesterol but he ticked me off by showing off and saying you can take oral or injectible medication and that it is important to have low bad cholesterol. as if I didn't know.
I wrote back that I have been on two oral pills and can't take statins and I still had high bad cholesterol. I wrote how I went to an incredible cardiologist for a second opinion on Praulent and brought my latest blood tests and he took his time and told me to take Praulent and I was lucky the insurance covered it. To really tick him off I wrote that the doctor was in his seventies and everybody loves him and he is a GENIUS lol. He really was so sharp and took his time with me and explained a lot, including a flawed medication that had to be taken off the market.
love
bobby
I pay my credit card tomorrow and it was very high but I thought it would be higher.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-10-2019), Dmom3005 (10-10-2019)