View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 04:54 PM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Default Chiropractor neck adjustment

Hi guys, i have post concussion syndrome for 3 years now and my symptoms never got any better since i first noticed them, it only got worse and it got to the point where im not even able to do daily life, depression, anxiety, feeling of pressure in my head, fatigue and mind fog is killing me every day. All the doctors said to me its psychiatric issue and concussion have nothing to do with it but i know this isnt true, i was normal kid before the accident and first symptoms i had was 2-3 weeks after the concussion. I tryed many things but none of it never helped me but i discovered this this things called upper cervical chiropractic and i felt like this must be it, it all made sense after i researched it. My question is what what should i say to chiropractor when i visit him? Im asking because i live in poland...we dont have nucca clinics here and no one ever heard about post concussion syndrome here but i believe good chiropractor can do something, its not magic i guess. But tell me how to describe my problem to him that he will take this seriously? I will be very glad if someone answer me..
And sorry if my english is bad, im still learning
Pleasehelpsomeone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote